Well that’s what we suggest… Instead of letting your inner critic, wet blanket or party pooper lurk and poo poo your creative plans, how about changing things up a little to creative more creative mentoring and coaching so you can grow, not shrink?
Let your inner creative monsters free…
A sample of the menu we have for you this month;
Our newsletter is out later today – sign up to get yours fresh into your inbox each month HERE
Posted by Anna B Sexton on October 5, 2015
This coming week sees us sharing the love with Monday night Dinner & Drawing 20th April; themed around making it happen your own creative way…
SEE yourself as you truly are…
Set the real you free…
We are then launching on 23rd April our 5 week Creative Thinking Skills course in partnership with Idea Store, East London, UK.
Authentic Creative Networking re-launches on 24th April in partnership with Martin Copland-Gray and London South Bank University Centre for Enterprise, Innovation and Research.
And Self Esteem Enhancement 5 week course kicks off next Saturday 25th April 2015 in partnership with More To Life UK Mentor Programme and Idea Store Whitechapel…
All in the quest to share our love of creating new ways to be fully yourself in your authentic creative wonderfulness… WANNA PLAY?
Posted by Anna B Sexton on April 18, 2015
Ready to feed your creative soul with a clutch of evening dinner dates for yourself
Give yourself permission to creatively play, meet new people in relaxed surroundings & re-discover and ignite your unique take on creative thinking, making and discovery…
Let yourself travel into new waters with your creative talents…
This year we are donating £3 from every booking to The Hunger Project UK
Book your place via Open To Create… Eventbrite Page
BOOK NOW Wednesday 11th February 2015 – Love Your Creative Self
Tuesday 24th March 2015 – Spring into creative bloom BOOK NOW
BOOK NOW – Monday 20th April 2015 – Make it happen creatively
Tuesday 19th May 2015 – May your materials be your guide BOOK NOW
BOOK NOW – Thursday 18th June 2015 – Dotty about doodling
Wednesday 22nd July 2015 – Gentle creativity BOOK NOW
Monday 7th September 2015 – New creative direction
Thursday 8th October 2015 – Play with your creative monsters
Wednesday 4th November 2015 – Re-light your creative fire
Tuesday 8th December 2015 – Shine a light on your creative year
Posted by Anna B Sexton on January 26, 2015
Join us in creating new ideas & conversations about creativity & creative businesses…
1. Give yourself the chance to be grateful for 2014. What could you do to mark last years’ highs & lows? Write a list of all you are grateful for, keep writing, and writing until you are out of words…
2. Pick a power word and/or theme for 2015 – grab a cuppa and sit in some quiet and listen in for any words or themes that you would feel inspired to take on in your 2015 journey. A friend of ours has a word each year from “Yes” one year to “wilding & witching” this year! Ours is Shaman Dance…
3. Take yourself to your favourite place that inspires you – we love to go on an artist date to Present and Correct to indulge our love of stationery porn. Or Cass Arts in muse over new paint colours, feel the textures of the paper and imagine new drawings taking shape in the pastel section.
4. Visit your local library – allow yourself to get lost in the different sections, browse sections in the book/CD/DVD rental rack you would not usually check out. Hire out titles that fit with your themes / power words for the year. See what inspires you from going a little outside of your ‘usual’ choices.
5. Listen to your body & inner clock – some of us at this time of year are full of the joys of spring, whilst others are still feel the call of the duvet… you know what you need best. Be bold and make even a short power nap happen around your day.
6. Decide what you want to create in 2015 – whatever you want to create you can. And to keep your momentum going having a clear road map / vision board / personal creative goal list. Your likelihood of succeeding is heightened through making verbal / visual your wants and needs… This year we are using a beautiful upcycled leather note book to collage our goals & dreams…
This post forms part of our January newsletter… we send out a brief, colour & inspiring newsletter every month – sign up to receive these HERE
Posted by Anna B Sexton on January 5, 2015
Let yourself sow creative seeds to flourish in 2015
Posted by Anna B Sexton on January 5, 2015
We want to know? Why? What’s in it for you?
Well by taking 10 minutes out of your day (grab a cuppa while you are it it!) and completing our online survey you can take some time to reflect on what and how best supports you? We want to know so we can keep getting better and better at serving you…
If you want at the end enter our prize draw for £40 of Cass Art vouchers – our way of saying thank you and helping you to create more! WIN/WIN!
Have you worked with us before? Click HERE and complete
Are you new to Open To Create…? Fill out this survey HERE
How do you choose what will develop you?
Posted by Anna B Sexton on August 12, 2014