We are delighted so many of our Open To Create… & wider arts and creative industry community to the time to share all about what makes you tick, what you value & those steps you take to take your creative career to the next levels…
We had a whooping 40.35% increase in participation this year thanks to the hard work of Daisy McMullan and many of you spreading the word for us! THANK YOU!
More about what we have learnt once we have crunched our way through the wealth fo data and feedback…
Posted by Anna B Sexton on May 9, 2016
We know you love learning, creativity and continuing to upskill… we’d love to hear about your experiences of Open To Create… and your continuing professional development in our new survey.
If you are working with us or have worked with us in the past CLICK HERE
If you you have not worked directly with us CLICK HERE
We’re rebranding and building an exciting new website to be able to continue to offer you more opportunities to learn and be creative. We’re offering all participants in our survey the chance to be entered into a prize draw to win £40 of Cass Art vouchers, and to join us for a branding and marketing workshop, networking event and focus group in May.
If you’re an existing client of Open To Create… please take the survey below:
If you haven’t worked with us before, please take this survey below and tell us what you think about continuing professional development:
Thank you for helping us find out more about how we can grow with you into the future and we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Posted by Anna B Sexton on April 7, 2016
This is another one of our favourite workshop sessions to run… you get a chance to play with creativity approaches to learning coaching skills, goal setting and working out user friendly strategies for improved, more creative communication.
All courtesy of us and Echo – Economy of Hours hosted by Oxford House, London, UK
Be more present, use active listening & create more from your conversations…
Posted by Anna B Sexton on November 6, 2015
Join us in creating new ideas & conversations about creativity & creative businesses…
1. Give yourself the chance to be grateful for 2014. What could you do to mark last years’ highs & lows? Write a list of all you are grateful for, keep writing, and writing until you are out of words…
2. Pick a power word and/or theme for 2015 – grab a cuppa and sit in some quiet and listen in for any words or themes that you would feel inspired to take on in your 2015 journey. A friend of ours has a word each year from “Yes” one year to “wilding & witching” this year! Ours is Shaman Dance…
3. Take yourself to your favourite place that inspires you – we love to go on an artist date to Present and Correct to indulge our love of stationery porn. Or Cass Arts in muse over new paint colours, feel the textures of the paper and imagine new drawings taking shape in the pastel section.
4. Visit your local library – allow yourself to get lost in the different sections, browse sections in the book/CD/DVD rental rack you would not usually check out. Hire out titles that fit with your themes / power words for the year. See what inspires you from going a little outside of your ‘usual’ choices.
5. Listen to your body & inner clock – some of us at this time of year are full of the joys of spring, whilst others are still feel the call of the duvet… you know what you need best. Be bold and make even a short power nap happen around your day.
6. Decide what you want to create in 2015 – whatever you want to create you can. And to keep your momentum going having a clear road map / vision board / personal creative goal list. Your likelihood of succeeding is heightened through making verbal / visual your wants and needs… This year we are using a beautiful upcycled leather note book to collage our goals & dreams…
This post forms part of our January newsletter… we send out a brief, colour & inspiring newsletter every month – sign up to receive these HERE
Posted by Anna B Sexton on January 5, 2015
We want to know? Why? What’s in it for you?
Well by taking 10 minutes out of your day (grab a cuppa while you are it it!) and completing our online survey you can take some time to reflect on what and how best supports you? We want to know so we can keep getting better and better at serving you…
If you want at the end enter our prize draw for £40 of Cass Art vouchers – our way of saying thank you and helping you to create more! WIN/WIN!
Have you worked with us before? Click HERE and complete
Are you new to Open To Create…? Fill out this survey HERE
How do you choose what will develop you?
Posted by Anna B Sexton on August 12, 2014