Super chuffed to be selected as part of Eventbrite’s curated best picks of the month for March 2015…
We are in fine company with a swell selection of creative, foodie and cultural nights out… March is a clearly the month to step outside your door and create new inspiration, connections and momentum!
Buy your tickets here
Dinner & Drawing is one of London’s best events of March 2015 to attend…
Posted by Anna B Sexton on March 3, 2015
Join us in creating new ideas & conversations about creativity & creative businesses…
1. Give yourself the chance to be grateful for 2014. What could you do to mark last years’ highs & lows? Write a list of all you are grateful for, keep writing, and writing until you are out of words…
2. Pick a power word and/or theme for 2015 – grab a cuppa and sit in some quiet and listen in for any words or themes that you would feel inspired to take on in your 2015 journey. A friend of ours has a word each year from “Yes” one year to “wilding & witching” this year! Ours is Shaman Dance…
3. Take yourself to your favourite place that inspires you – we love to go on an artist date to Present and Correct to indulge our love of stationery porn. Or Cass Arts in muse over new paint colours, feel the textures of the paper and imagine new drawings taking shape in the pastel section.
4. Visit your local library – allow yourself to get lost in the different sections, browse sections in the book/CD/DVD rental rack you would not usually check out. Hire out titles that fit with your themes / power words for the year. See what inspires you from going a little outside of your ‘usual’ choices.
5. Listen to your body & inner clock – some of us at this time of year are full of the joys of spring, whilst others are still feel the call of the duvet… you know what you need best. Be bold and make even a short power nap happen around your day.
6. Decide what you want to create in 2015 – whatever you want to create you can. And to keep your momentum going having a clear road map / vision board / personal creative goal list. Your likelihood of succeeding is heightened through making verbal / visual your wants and needs… This year we are using a beautiful upcycled leather note book to collage our goals & dreams…
This post forms part of our January newsletter… we send out a brief, colour & inspiring newsletter every month – sign up to receive these HERE
Posted by Anna B Sexton on January 5, 2015
We want to know? Why? What’s in it for you?
Well by taking 10 minutes out of your day (grab a cuppa while you are it it!) and completing our online survey you can take some time to reflect on what and how best supports you? We want to know so we can keep getting better and better at serving you…
If you want at the end enter our prize draw for £40 of Cass Art vouchers – our way of saying thank you and helping you to create more! WIN/WIN!
Have you worked with us before? Click HERE and complete
Are you new to Open To Create…? Fill out this survey HERE
How do you choose what will develop you?
Posted by Anna B Sexton on August 12, 2014
Let your creative ideas soar in the beautiful & safe space of our creative retreats
This Open To Create… website jammed packed with lots of information about who we are and what we create in the world.
Read our blog
Anna B. Sexton blogs at her blog spaces;
Read our e-booklet
Seven C’s for Growing Your Own Community
For more information contact Anna Sexton, Director
07941 655 856
Posted by Anna B Sexton on November 27, 2011