How do you think creatively? Surely this is the whole basis of thinking?
Well… our creative thinking workshops have evolved from listening to those people we have met over the year thwarted by pesky concerns, worries and fears about making their next creative moves happen.
You have been there – knowing where you want to go… BUT not quite hitting your mark.
Get along to our Creative Thinking workshop with Economy of Hours ECHO in Oxford House, Bethnal Green, East London next week 21st July and play with new ideas, ways of framing your challenges and come away buzzing with new ways forward…
Every person is creative. With daily practice using creative thinking, we becoming more willing to take risks, try out new ideas and ways of working and tackle day to day challenges with ease and flow.
This 3-hour workshop will equip you with tools you can use to help you approach problems in new ways, tackle creative blocks and build more creative practices into daily life.
• To deepen your understanding of creative thinking and how you already use this in your life and business
• To learn to use creative thinking as a problem solving tool
• To learn to use creative thinking to take more risks
• To come away with new ways forward for yourself and your business
• To have fun and get playful
• Learning what works for you as a creative thinker
• Learning new creative thinking tools to apply in your business and life
• Having fun and relaxing in a like-minded group of people
• Time away from your business to focus on creating new solutions to current and/or long-standing challenges
• Leave with new ideas and ways forward for yourself and your business
Who’s this for?
People working in any industry who want to bring more creative thinking and problem-solving to their work and life!
Your Workshop Leader
Anna B. Sexton is Director of Open To Create… Open To Create… offer bespoke creative learning programmes, workshops and 1:2:1 coaching focusing on growing and sustaining communication, creativity and confidence within individuals and teams.